Precautions for using resin
1. Before printing, the resin needs to be fully stirred evenly, without shaking (a lot of bubbles will be generated when shaking), use the old chopsticks to reach the bottom of the bottle and stir for about 1 minute, then it can be poured into the resin tank)
2. After printing, if you need to print again, you need to first judge whether the resin is precipitated, so as to achieve the awareness of first stirring in printing.
3. After printing, if you do not need to print again, you need to recycle the resin to a light-proof container. It is best not to recycle it to the original resin bottle, so as not to damage the resin activity. The performance evaluation indexes of photosensitive resin mainly include critical exposure, transmission depth, viscosity, curing shrinkage and mechanical properties.
The critical exposure and transmission depth are the photosensitive properties of the photosensitive resin.
The critical exposure is the lowest energy at which the photosensitive resin gels. The depth to 1 / e of the incident energy density. The critical exposure is mainly affected by the photoinitiator. When the layer thickness is greater than the transmission depth, adjacent curing The layers cannot be glued together well and cannot be made into a complete part with good mechanical properties. If the set layer thickness is too small, although the adjacent cured layers can be glued together very well, but the print The Z axis direction error of the product is relatively large.
Excessive curing shrinkage of photosensitive resin will affect the forming accuracy of 3D printed products, and it will also generate large internal stress, causing product warpage and cracking. In a dry and dark environment, use the original bottle to protect from light, the ambient temperature is 10-28 degrees; the stored resin must be unused, and it is strictly forbidden to return the used resin material to the bottle
After printing, the molded products need to be washed with alcohol many times to ensure that there is no sticky liquid resin on the surface. The discarded resin can not be discarded at random, for unified treatment.
4. The printing screen must be kept clean and tidy. After printing, if there is no need to print, you need to check whether there is a mark on the screen, and it should be cleaned in time.
5. After recycling the resin, pay close attention to the corners of the resin pool that need to be wiped clean with alcohol, so as not to cause the resin to rub on the printing screen and cannot be cleaned.
The above operation precautions are expected to be carefully checked by customers.
These precautions are not only the premise of extending the service life of the device, but also good operating habits, and can greatly improve the success rate of printing and reduce unnecessary waste of materials.