Software Installation and Using
1. After installing the slicing software, if the software interface is incomplete or cannot be sliced, it means that the computer lacks a runtime library. Find the Slicengine and StlShellExt folders in the software installation directory, and release the program with the suffix exe in the folder.
Solve the problem that the slicing software is abnormal due to the lack of runtime library on the client computer itself
2. The slicing software only has the function of slicing and adding support. Third-party software is required to repair, cut and shell the model. For example, Chitu, magics, netfabb, etc.
The premise of printing the model is that the integrity of the model itself is required. For example, the scanned file needs to be checked and there is no problem.
3. The stl model after importing the slicing software must be complete, and there should be no normal error, cracks, interference and broken surface structure, so that the printer can be completely presented, otherwise there will be printing failure or incomplete situations. (Normal error: stl files are composed of triangular faces, and the triangular faces have positive and negative sides. If the inside of the triangular face is facing outward, it is defined as a normal error. Crack: triangular face and triangular face The pieces are not closed, there are open edges, and the inside is hollow. No solids are formed. Interference: There is an intersection between the objects and the objects are not independent of each other. Broken surface: a part of the triangular pieces that make up the 3D model is missing, there are holes , An open object is not an entity.)
4. The use of slicing software is mainly divided into four parts: import model → add support → slicing → export to U disk.
The situations to be noted when importing the model interface are: adjust the appropriate placement, angle, size, and placement of the model to the bottom. The model should not exceed the size, otherwise a red box prompt will appear.
Add support: the thickness of the selected support and the state of the reinforced support used. After one-click support, you need to manually add support to increase the dangling points that the model does not cover in place. The area where the support is added to the model will have areas with color changes to provide reference; the darker the color, the denser the support needs, and the lighter the color, the thinner the support.
5. When slicing, please note that you need to click the slice icon again after loading the slice, and a prompt box for saving and naming will appear. It is best not to use special characters in naming to avoid data errors and printing failure.
6. After the slicing is completed, you need to pay attention to the use of the progress bar on the right side of the slicing interface. After dragging the progress bar to layer 0, observe whether the model has a picture. If it is black, it means that the support penetrates the base and needs to be returned and the height of the model interface can be raised to 3.5mm, and then sliced again after returning to the slice interface.
7. Before exporting the model, it is necessary to pay attention to determine the size of the printed model and fine-tune the parameters.