3D Printer Object Technology
3D printer is a kind of digital model file, based on the use of powdery metal or plastic and other adhesive materials, through the layer by layer to build the way the object technology is a cumulative manufacturing technology. Generally by the print head, control components, mechanical components, 3D Printer supplies and media, etc.,3D Printer mainly used in mold manufacturing, industrial design and other fields.
First, the digitized three-dimensional model is created by computer technology (such as CAD software or 3D scanning). Secondly, the digital three-dimensional model is "sliced" into section-by-section data. Finally, according to the above data, different materials are directly " (Rather than the "subtraction" of the cutting process).
With the development of technology, 3D printer processing objects continue to expand, the current mainstream processing materials, including metal and its alloys, plastics, 3D Printer ceramics, paper, plaster and even edible materials.
For different materials, different ways of working with the 3D printer there are differences, mainly in the following categories:
1. Processing methods for laser sintering molding, the main processing object for the thermoplastic, metal powder, ceramic powder, the specific processing methods for the use of laser irradiation materials, 3D Printer the material after melting sintering molding.
2. Processing methods for the melt deposition molding, 3D Printer the main processing object for the thermoplastic, metal, wax, edible materials, the specific processing methods for the hot melt material melting, through the nozzle extrusion, and then curing molding.
3. Processing methods for the layered entity manufacturing, 3D Printer the main processing object for the paper, metal film, plastic film, the specific processing methods for a layer of processed materials are bonded to each other, and then cut molding.
4. Processing methods for the powder bonding molding, 3D Printer the main processing object for the ceramic powder, metal powder, plastic powder, gypsum powder, 3D Printer the specific processing methods for the laying of powder, and then spray adhesive, so that the material powder bonding molding.
5. Machining method for the electron beam melting molding, the main processing object for the metal, the specific processing methods for the use of electron beam bombardment material to melt the material after sintering molding.
6. Processing for the light curing molding, 3D Printer the main processing object for the photosensitive resin, the specific processing methods for ultraviolet light or other light source through the solidification molding, layer by layer curing
3D printer is a material processing machine, 3D Printer based on the different processing technology, can be a single use of equipment, but also can process a variety of materials of the machine. 3D Printer Combined with the 2014 edition of "Import and Export Tariff" to increase the national sub-head "8477.5910 three-dimensional printer" understanding, 3D printer classification should follow the following principles:
1. If the processing object is plastic, regardless of its processing methods, should be regarded as plastic processing machines, according to the general rules of classification and six, 3D Printer should be included in the tax number 8477.5910.
2. If the object is metal and its alloy, it shall be treated as a machine for the treatment of metal, regardless of its processing method, and shall be classified as heading No. 8479.8190 according to the general rules 1 and 6 of the classification.
3. If the processing object is paper, 3D Printer the processing method is more single (layered entity manufacturing method), should be regarded as paper products, molding machine, 3D Printer according to the general rules of classification and six, should be included in the tax number 8441.4000.
4. If the processing object is gypsum, wax and other minerals, 3D Printer regardless of its processing methods, should be regarded as other mineral molding machine, according to the general rules of classification one and six, should be included in the tax number 8474.8090.
5. If the processing object is food, it shall be regarded as the production and processing machinery of the foodstuff. According to the general rules 1 and 6, 3D Printer it shall be classified as the relevant tariff number under item 84.38.
If a variety of materials can be processed, 3D Printer refer to the classification principle of "multipurpose machines" in accordance with Chapter 8 of Chapter 7, which is classified into the corresponding tariff by the main purpose and can not determine the main use.