Product Description dental casting resin for 3d printer is self-developed energy saving and environmental protection, excellent mechanical properties, low shrinkage, accurate and durable properties of composite light-cured new materials. The product is high precision and designed and developed for SLA/LCD 3D Printer.
|Used for 3Dprinter||RC890|
Dental Wax Casting resin
|Smell||Low resin odor|
|Appearance status||Liquid at room temperature|
|Hot deformation temp.||75℃|
1. This product should be stored in a cool, dry place away from light. If it is not used for a long time, please keep it sealed.
2. This product should be placed out of reach of children to prevent children from eating.
Instruction for Use
1. Shake the resin for 3 to 5 minutes before use to prevent sedimentation of the components.
2. The using temperature is about 25°C.
3. This product is forbidden to be mixed with other resins.
4. It is recommended to wear protective gloves and a mask when using this product and keep the room ventilated.
5. If skin is inadvertently contacted with the resin, please wash it in time. If there is any irritation, please wash it with lye or soap. If the eyes are accidentally stained with the resin, please rinse immediately with water. If you still feel unwell, please seek medical advice immediately. If exposed to the product for a long time, it may cause respiratory incompatibility.
6. Do not eat it. If you accidentally ingest, please seek medical advice immediately.