Model:RC1801 Printing Size:150*150*180mm Layer thickness:0.025-0.1mm Document Format:STL/SLC/OBJ
Who We Are
Rich-Opto is located in Irvine City, a Technological Coast Center known as the Second Silicon Valley in the southern California of U.S.A. As one of the most advanced SLA laser 3D printer supplier all over the world, it has established R&D center in the U.S.A. The Sino-USA team has extensive experience in electronics, optical technology, material engineering, software and fine mechanics. Rich-Opto has obtained 15 Sino-USA patents, and multiple intellectual property certifications.
At the same time, Rich-Opto has established the world most professional SLA laser 3D printer production base. Relying on ISO9001 Quality Management System, it aims to manufacture the world most advanced 3D printers with high speed, high precision and high performance, so as to meet the application demand of industrial design, jewelry industry, dentistry, culture and education and many other industries.
- Patented technology
- Built-in post-curing UV light module
- A variety of print modes, STL file directly print.
- Built-in slice engine, can directly slice STL file, without the help of any third-party software.
- Large 7-inch high-definition touch screen, all the print operation set can be completed on the touch screen
· Resolution 2K LCD display
· Build Volume of 150x150x180 mm
· High precision finish
· Auto-generation of supports
· Offline printing
· 7 inch full color touch-screen
· Easy to level platform by screw
· Fast slicing software
· USB Connectivity