Model:RC1801 Printing Size:170*170*170mm Layer thickness:>0.03mm Document Format:STL/SLC/OBJ
Do you feel that your designs take too long to print? Are you upset that low-end 3D printers don't have the quality to make the true beauty of your designs real? Are you frustrated if your 3D printer can't print large enough designs? Do you dream of having an affordable, high resolution and fast 3D printer on your desktop? We’ve created 3D printer to address these concerns.
1. Traditionally, 3D printers fall into two categories: high resolution printers costing thousands of dollars, or low resolution ones costing under a thousand. The Rich-Opto prints at 0.03mm on X-Y axis and can print down to 0.05mm microns on the Z axis, which results in printing features as fine as a strand of hair.
2. With up to 170*170*170 mm build size, one of the largest and tallest among all personal SLA printers.
3. Because 3D printers can take several hours or longer to complete taller builds, it's important to reduce the noise pollution as much as possible. Rich-Opto makes almost no noise.
4. The printer frame is made of an integrated piece which assures the stability and precision of the printer.
5. Our peeling technique in the print platform reduces the adhesion force at each layer separation and increases the printing speed dramatically.